Wednesday, December 5, 2012

'Tis the Season - The Gifts Contained in the Storms of Our Lives

There are many within my own Tribe at this time who are experiencing the Storm within...it is for them that this is being written...

It goes without saying - right now, there is a whole lot shakin' in the cosmos. To those of you who are in direct connection with me always, through the ethereal nature of our very Souls, this message of Aloha and of Peace within and of the lesson at hand  is one of those handmade gifts that I have to give to you all.

My Dearest Ohana, my loving Tribe, please, take heed to these words that I give to you, for they are meant not as an admonishment, but more as the voice crying out in the darkness, reminding you that this too shall pass, that this storm of the Soul is meant to bring you each through to the other side of this time, where you are trying so dearly to see and to understand not only who you are, but who you are in relation to everything and everyone within your own lives.

You are each gifted, all of you, with the Wisdom of the All That Is, and though I know that at this very moment you are trying hard to find the answer to the question, "Why, God, are you still punishing me? Why are you making it seem like I somehow deserve this, given that all I have survived thus far was just as messy and just as ugly as is this? Why, God, do you want me to suffer?" I promise that this is not the case as you are not suffering but rather and only learning. If you recall your own childhood, you will recall that it was hard to learn some things and that sometimes, what you learned may not have seemed very valuable to you then, but as time progressed you found that indeed, what you learned held a kernel of Wisdom for you that you cannot live your life without.

My Dears, it is not that you are meant to suffer, for we are not meant to suffer, but rather and only to heal and to learn through it all, because that is what we are meant as in this lifetime. We were meant, collectively, All of You and I, to bring to the rest of the world and all of Mother Earth's inhabitants, through our own measures of strength, our own measures of what it is that we have and hold as being the very Desires of our own Singular Souls, through whatever creative means we each hold as our own, the Beauty that is Life itself. I know...this does not make it easier on you, and yes, I know, too, that you have cried many times over this, perhaps over and over, sometimes for hours and days at a time, and I want you to know that not once were you ever alone in that thought, in that turmoil, and what you are not aware of is that when you were in that lonely feeling, the one that made you cry then that is the one that still has that same potential to do the very same, in that lonely feeling you evolved.

You , Evolved...

Just as I have a habit of telling some of you who ask me what I mean by it when I say to "Be, in Love," I am not saying that you must find someone to be in love with. What I am telling you each is that through your own Spirit's prodding, you chose to Be who you are now, but you chose to be so with the Light and the Armor of Love, and this is what you now have to offer those in your world, and ultimately, to the largess of the entirety of the whole Universe.

While it might seem a little bit odd to you to know that the person who has walked with you all this time is not only me, but you, as well as God, what is not so odd is that you have come so far in so short a time that even as you are war-weary, having fought so many of your own inner demons along with the same demons brought to your lives from other people, you are better now than you were just this morning. You are better now, more so than you were just an hour ago, and right now, you are also changed.

You are changed because before right now you may have been still stuck in that thought that you had, that I had, that we all have all the time, that God seems to want other people to do better than us even though God uses us - His Spirit Warriors...the very people who have been hurt the most in our lives - and even though it seems like He has forgotten us, the lot to Whom I refer as being "My Tribe" and the Ohana made up of sameness of Soul rather than sameness of DNA, and call ourselves this because it is on the wings of Spirit that our working toward what is ours to claim has been able to Be All that it truly Is.

We were chosen, dear Tribe, to come into this lifetime with a specific message and for a specific reason, and even though it seems like it is far away, our own healing is contained in the gifts of Light and Love, of Caring, of the energy of Ohana and the Spirit of the Tribe that we are meant to learn from the things that break our hearts and make us cry and tell us that this is never going to end. Yet we all know that this is not the truth. We all know that the truth is that we are the very ones to whom the rest of the world of Souls, through our part of it, will become the very leaders of our own time, and we know this with a vengeance, our place in this Life.

It is to those of you who, through tears of frustration, of the pining and the anger and the longing of wanting better, of not wanting to be alone but not knowing who to trust, of the very things that we each can now go out into the World and give to others, not as the thing that made us hurt, but the thing that made us see who we are for ourselves and more than that, the very thing that makes us Soul Family. It is not an easy lot to be in Spirit, but it is ours to have, to hold and to learn from. I promise you that the Sun will show his face to us again, but not without us all weathering this storm which was very truly brought to us on the Wind of Spirit and the Wings of Angels.

I Promise each and every one of you that this is temporary, but the changes are permanent. I Promise that it will get better, and more than anything else, I Promise you that so long as you each shall cry in the darkness, the very tears of frustration which fall, that each one of them holds the miracle that you are manifesting for your life right now.

More than that, I Promise you each and every one of you, and you each and all know who you are and who this is addressed to, that no matter what, so long as I am here, as long as you and are part of the same Ohana, part of my Soul Tribe, that never, ever will you have to traverse the loneliness of the Path feeling all alone and by yourself, ever, ever again...this much I Promise You All...

I Love You All !!
ROX

Reverend Roxanne Cottell is the Kumu Hula and Creator of the Spiritual Hula Program for Women and the Co-Founder of Na Hula O Ka Wahine 'Ui. She is a blogger, book authorchoreographer and Spiritual Adviser. If you would like information about "ROCK your NUPTIALS" Weddings or simply just to contact Roxanne for information about the Spiritual Hula Program for Women or information regarding private hula or Spiritual Guidance sessions with her feel free to send her an email.
(c) 2012 Roxanne K. Cottell. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment