Wednesday, October 31, 2012

No Matter What, Everything Happens How It Is Meant To

If something is supposed to happen, it will just happen

Right now, right at this present moment in time, there is much afoot in the cosmos.

Whatever it is that has been the wish of your own Soul and whatever it is that is right and good for each of us is what is materializing now. All that time that we each spent with our hearts broken, our Souls shattered and our lives seemingly left in disarray was not spent in vain but rather and only in preparation for what is now and in fully forceful manifest.

And no matter what it is that we try to do about it, even if we feel like what we wanted just two or three months ago we no longer want, at least technically, we are now seeing. While we will not see it for what we have seen it as in our minds and our thoughts, we will see it in a manner that is not only conducive to each of our own healing but also we stand to bear witness to our own power and that of the Power of our Own Creativity when speaking in terms of manifesting our highest and greatest lives.

When I look back at what it was that I thought I wanted and see it in relation to what it is that I now have upon me, I find that just a year ago I wanted something similar, but was not very clear on what it was that I actually wanted. When I look back, I find that at that time I was not supposed to be clear on the goal because at that time I was sitting in the middle of the worst tumult that I had ever been in the middle of, in every area of my life but one - and that one area simply and only was the idea that I did not give up the dream, that I did not give in to my fears of failure, of not being good enough to see to it that I would have a far better life now than I did back then. And I do. I have a great life now. I have new friends who I adore, and I have a better grip on my own reality and what little needs to be done with this part of my life and with the creation and "slipping into" of the second half of my thus far very storied life.

Yet, no matter how many times I look back at that picture, and no matter how many times I am stuck in the feeling of disbelief of what has become of my life thus far, I know that this is how it is meant to be, that this is what I can deal with and can offer the world right now, and this is just perfect for the time being. I know,like we should all Know and Believe, that right now is the catalyst, that Now in this moment - this is what matters, not the picture of what I see as things to come for me, but this moment where I have absolute control over what I think and do and desire. This is the thing,t he concept that not a lot of people are willing to accept about reality - all we have is right now. There are a few people with whom I hold a closeness who say this to me all the time, that they can't see how this all came to be but oh well, it is what it is and apparently this is as it is meant to be.

To all of you who, just this morning even, told me, chatted to me, texted me, emailed me, telepathically sent to me (LOL)...no matter what it is that you had planned, don't fret about the outcome. The outcome is not here yet. Even though you would love to be able to Know for sure that what you see with your mind's eyes is what you will see when it is manifested into your reality and your daily life, I promise you now that what you see in your mind is only an example of the awesomeness that is going to unfold into your lives as time passes by. I have told you all plenty of times that this time in our lives and during this period of growth and evolution, that what you want is coming to you, is better than what you think it is, and that once you wrap your heads around it and accept that what is coming to you is something that not even your creative mind could have come up with, you will know, too, that when I have told you that "belief is everything," or whatever is close to it...I Meant...and I promise you that you will see it...all of  it...

For now, though, just enjoy your Time on The Path....the Journey is what matters, and what you learn on the way to the Goal...the Goal is simply just another comma in a sentence in the story called "Your Life..."

When you realize how true that is, the question "What are you going to write on this new sheet of paper called your life? What's your new story, Lovely One?" no longer will strike fear in you, but rather and only, creativity...

So...What's your story, doll? Only you can write it !!

I LOVE YOU ALL !
ROX

Reverend Roxanne Cottell is the Kumu Hula and Creator of the Spiritual Hula Program for Women and the Co-Founder of Na Hula O Ka Wahine 'Ui. She is a blogger, book authorchoreographer and Spiritual Adviser. To contact Roxanne for information about the Spiritual Hula Program for Women or information regarding private hula or Spiritual Guidance sessions with her feel free to send her an email.

(c) 2012 Roxanne K. Cottell. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment