Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Fruition of "What If...?"

PART TWO of "WHAT IF?"- We Never Really Know Unless We Can Let Go of The Outcome What It Is That We Will End Up With...

There is nothing quite more lovely to me than the idea that there are people with whom I share closeness, both here in my own locality, as well as quite a few more nationally and even globally, who have given me "the fruits" of my "labors" through the very harvesting of the fruit of their own Spiritual Labor. And that is not the right way to define what these Lovely People have done with themselves over the course of the last few weeks and months. They did not realize, at least a few of them, that when they brought to me their Soul Issues that the very moment we were in one another's presence is when the fruition of the changes began.

We can never really know what is going on in the Grander Scheme of Things unless we learn to have patience and until we are able to put that patience to work for us.

Over the past few weeks I have been privy to witness of major changes in the lives of those people who need help with forming new questions and new answers so that they may be able to rewrite this part of their Life Story. Many of them were not really knowing where all this work was leading them, and all of them, I know, were wondering if what I have told them, what I have written about, all that we have brought out into the open was benefiting their lives more than mine.

These people woke up today to the newness in their lives blatantly there for them to bear witness to, and I am always the first person who is not them to Know it. And I am always the first one to Know it, not only the way that I "Know" things anyway, but because they text me, call me, email me...somehow, they let me know that the things that they have worked on with me are the very things that they needed in their lives to either be there or, in some cases, NOT be there any longer.

When we willingly allow God into the picture we also willingly relinquish the idea that we know all that there is about who we are, that we somehow know better than God does about the Creations that belong to God's credit. We humans have taken credit for our own personal accomplishments for so long that a lot of the time we forget that we asked and now that we have received we can breathe again. This is what I mean by my stating yesterday that we are not aware of our own Soul's Power and propensity toward change. We do not realize the depth of our own Belief and our own ability and Desire toward positive change that often times, in the thick of all that breaks our hearts and drives us crazy, we do not pay attention to the idea that what we asked for is in manifest and that all of the things going on in our lives at any given time is due to the idea that changes are taking place.

And I Promise you that indeed, changes are ALWAYS taking place.

We need only ask ourselves "What is it that I am perceiving at this moment that tells me that my intentions are becoming what they are meant to become, even though it seems like otherwise?" and also "What are these incidents and events making me See right at this moment?"

Bothering to question what it is that we are going through allows us to pay better attention to the things that seem to make no sense to us whatsoever.

I LOVE YOU ALL !!
ROX

Reverend Roxanne Cottell is the Kumu Hula and Creator of the Spiritual Hula Program for Women and the Co-Founder of Na Hula O Ka Wahine 'Ui. She is a blogger, book authorchoreographer and Spiritual Adviser. If you would like information about "ROCK your NUPTIALS" Weddings or simply just to contact Roxanne for information about the Spiritual Hula Program for Women or information regarding private hula or Spiritual Guidance sessions with her feel free to send her an email.
(c) 2012 Roxanne K. Cottell. All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment